- LEDs use 80% to 85% less current then the standard tail light bulbs.
- Wiring Error Protection: Precision diodes protect each tail light circuit from incorrect wiring.
- Controlled Current: Our LED lights use electronic circuits to control the current for each light
section (tail light, brake light, and turn signal). They are the same brightness over a wide voltage
- Over voltage protection: Prevents over voltage damage from an incorrectly adjusted or faulty
- Tested to 30Vdc.
- Direct Wiring: This method eliminates the possible problem of faulty ground connections through
the stock bulb sockets.
- Available for Negative or Positive ground electrical systems.
- Each LED set is designed to fit into the existing tail light fixtures without alterations.
- Plug & Play wiring connections directly plug into the existing wiring. No cutting or splicing of the
stock wiring is required.
- We use top of the line LEDs in all our tail light kits.
- An updated turn signal flasher is usually required to allow LED turn signals to work properly.
- Turn Signal Options: Click HERE for more information.
|We Design and Manufacture LED Tail Lights/Turn Signals for
British and European Cars.
|LED tail lights are safety requirements
for Formula 1 race cars.
Why not your classic car?
Select Car For Information, Pricing, and Ordering
The business will be closed from November 20th
through January 15th 2015 for medical reasons.
Please view the pages in the web site and e-mail