- LEDs use 80% to 85% less current then the standard tail light bulbs.
- Wiring Error Protection: Precision diodes protect each tail light circuit from incorrect wiring.
- Controlled Current: Our LED lights use electronic circuits to control the current for each light
section (tail light, brake light, and turn signal). They are the same brightness over a wide voltage
- Over voltage protection: Prevents over voltage damage from an incorrectly adjusted or faulty
- Tested to 30Vdc.
- Direct Wiring: This method eliminates the possible problem of faulty ground connections through
the stock bulb sockets.
- Available for Negative or Positive ground electrical systems.
- Each LED set is designed to fit into the existing tail light fixtures without alterations.
- Plug & Play wiring connections directly plug into the existing wiring. No cutting or splicing of the
stock wiring is required.
- We use top of the line LEDs in all our tail light kits.
- An updated turn signal flasher is usually required to allow LED turn signals to work properly.
- Click HERE for more information.
|We Design and Manufacture LED Tail Lights/Turn Signals for
British and European Cars.
|LED tail lights are safety requirements
for Formula 1 race cars.
Why not your classic car?
Select Car For Information, Pricing, and Ordering